Here is some advice to help you recover your finances:
- Check that you apply a unique and consistent strategy on your whole airline. To this end, check your aircraft and service configuration to ensure they are consistent with each other (full Long-Haul Economy, full Long-Haul Eco/Business/First, full Cargo, etc.).
- Perform audits on your routes and check that the remaining demand of those routes is null and that the offer never exceed the demand obtained by audit; focus on your most profitable routes.
- Take out loans via banks to get back on your feet financially.
- Keep expanding your network to increase your turnover and perform external audits on the routes you want to open to check their profitability.
- Perform Checks A from 1 or 2% above the value at which incidents may occur: from 11%, 16% or 21% depending on the researches you have developed.
- Perform Checks D on aircraft that have an age rating equal or superior to 3.5 / 5.
Here are a few more tips: