You have updated your game and you have questions about the changes that will follow version 3.0? You have come to the right place.
Here are the next changes that will be implemented in the coming weeks.
Publication date: around May 3, 2019.
- New layout when you purchase an aircraft
- New layout when you open a new route
- IMPORTANT: During scheduling, the remaining demand is automatically updated before the flight is recorded (same behavior as version 2)
- Bug fixed on the schedule copy
- Sponsorship system
- Professional Version: Gazette
- Professional Version: Alliances messaging
- Fixed ads that sometimes didn’t give tickets (especially in the Bob aeronautical engineer mini-game)
- Flight animations of aircraft on the flight map (inclination of the aircraft, image on the ground)
- The “Aircraft details” screen has been modified for more readability
- Pictograms in the filters for more comprehension (the signs “+” and “-” are replaced by arrows)
- The category filter in aircraft purchase is clearer
- Distance sorting in network management
- Special display of the home page when you subscribe to AM+
- You can now choose to remain on the flight map after hiring employees
- The profile is correctly updated after visiting another player’s profile
- Cargo is correctly updated after being researched
- Fixed connection problems after password change
- Business class and cargo are now correctly displayed in the schedule
Version 3.0.2 (coming soon)
Publication date: end of May 2019.