This post is also available in: Français (French)
Dear CEOs, here is the list of changes for Season 3 of Tycoon mode!
A Check A has been performed for free on all players’ aircraft. As a result, the wear of all aircraft in Tycoon mode has been reset to 0%.
The impact of age rating on aircraft wear has been reduced.
The cost of minor incidents has increased compared to Season 2.
- The average price of minor incidents has increased from $5,500 to $15,000.
The cost of medium, heavy and very heavy incidents has decreased significantly compared to Season 2.
- The average price of medium incidents has decreased from $283,461 to $150,000.
- The average price of heavy incidents has decreased from $3,140,000 to $750,000.
- The average price of very heavy incidents has decreased from $7,050,000 to $3,500,000.
In order to balance the decrease in maintenance actions following the decrease in the impact of age rating on aircraft wear, the price of Check A has increased by 30% compared to season 2.
Maintenance minigame (Bob)
– Bob can now repair 50 aircraft at a time instead of 25!
– The percentage of Bob’s repairs goes from 0.1 to 0.4%.
– The salary per day of agency workers has increased by 10% compared to Season 2 (hiring has therefore become more important).
– Employee salaries have increased by 5%.
– The cost of training from agency worker to employee has increased by 10%.