This post is also available in: Français (French) Español (Spanish)
The stars of your airline represent the evolution and the reputation of your airline. They are calculated from the average of structural profits over the last seven days.
Characteristics of the airline (passengers)
Airline characteristics represent your customers’ opinion (passengers) about your airline and have no impact on your cargo activities. They depend on the services offered by your airline, and on some R&D. Some objectives of the agenda can make you earn several points.
All characteristics range from 0 to 1,000 except expenses. Expenses can range from -500 to +500. Each one grants a specific bonus to your airline.
- Entertainment: Entertainment is very appreciated during long journeys.
Recommended for: Long haul, Medium haul.
- Price attractiveness: Customers making a short trip are mainly looking for attractive prices.
Recommended for: Short haul, Medium haul.
- Punctuality: Business and Economy classes particularly appreciate the punctuality of an airline.
Recommended for: Economy class, Business class.
- Safety: First and Business classes particularly like to feel safe while traveling.
Recommended for: First class, Business class.
- Comfort: Your customers will be willing to pay more if you opt for a luxury service.
Recommended for: Luxury airlines.
- Ancillary revenue: Ancillary revenue represents the additional earnings on each flight (on-board sales, subsidies…).
Recommended for: Low-cost airline.
- Expenses: Reducing expenses will decrease charges for each flight, whereas raising expenses will increase all costs.
Characteristics of the airline (cargo)
Airline characteristics represent your customers’ opinion (companies) about your airline and have no impact on your passenger activities.
They depend on the services offered by your airline, and on some R&D.
All characteristics range from 0 to 1,000. Each one grants a specific bonus to your airline.
- Delivery speed: customers are willing to pay a high price to make their goods delivered as soon as possible.
- Offer attractiveness: an appropriate customer offer ensures a full order book.